Administrative Staff II
- Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 24620BR
- United States
Do you want to be a part of a team that values your intelligence and will inspire you to grow? If so, we would like you to be a part of our AWESOME team!!
Performs various administrative and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature such as:
Computer maintenance, order supplies, reconcile office credit card, maintain files and incoming/outgoing mail. Process vendor invoices, produce and send client invoices based on contract, routine client contact on invoice payment status, prepares special accounting reports, gathers and summarizes data. Answer incoming phone calls for front desk and Construction Materials scheduling line. Coordinate travel itineraries and travel related arrangements. May perform Human Resource duties. May serve as a liaison between office and corporate functions. Assistant employees with various administrative duties.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, provides moderate to complex administrative support for an office, a department and/or group of professionals.
- Receives daily scheduling calls and dispatches field technicians and inspectors to project sites.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and contractor.
- Analyzes complex problems, compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports.
- Composes, prepares, edits and proofreads letters, reports and other correspondence.
- Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages.
- May handle calendaring, travel arrangements and coordination of day-to-day activities.
- May be responsible for preparing invoices and billing clients.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- May perform Human Resources duties.
- Other various administrative duties
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 0-3 years’ relevant experience, Admin I or Admin II positions available.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, and technical aptitude to become proficient with various company-specific software programs.
- Excel experience is preferred.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.