- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 24055BR
- United States
TERRACON SUCCESS STARTS WITH YOU!
Terracon employee-owners are on a journey together, bringing our talents, our camaraderie, and our curiosity to bravely explore and discover new and better solutions to overcome client challenges. The candidate will become part of a company committed to delivering success to you, your career, our clients, and to Terracon through our values of caring, courage, curiosity, excellence, integrity, and prosperity. Ranked 24 in Engineering News-Record’s 2021 list of the Top 500 Design Firms, Terracon is an exciting, fun place to work and grow professionally!
We are looking for a resourceful, passionate, dedicated marketing professional with strong initiative to join our Southeast Virginia/Southeast North Carolina marketing team! As a member of the team, you are at the heart of our employee-owned organization with the opportunity to collaborate with outstanding and talented technical, marketing, and client development professionals within the division and nationwide to win new business and cultivate an outstanding client experience.
Responsible for leading and supporting the marketing strategy for the Southeast Virginia/Southeast North Carolina area of National Engineering firm. Provide consultation to the local offices on strategic proposal development and management. Partner with corporate marketing to create and update promotional materials and digital marketing efforts. Generate and participate in tactical tradeshow/conference/project interview strategies. Manage Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
A strong eye for detail, a willingness to learn and try new strategies, and excellent time management would make for a successful candidate.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple marketing projects with competing deadlines.
- Collaborate with project managers and/or pursuit champions to plan, coordinate, design, edit, and produce strategic, high-quality submittals to RFP and RFQ responses.
- Facilitate strategic discussions on how to increase win rate based upon competitor and client research.
- Aid and actively participate in the event planning and organization of tradeshows/conferences/community involvement/client appreciation gift efforts.
- Maintain, utilize, and champion CRM efforts.
- Provide support and miscellaneous marketing requests and firm initiatives.
- Located in Virginia Beach, VA, but open to candidates across VA and NC.
Position can hybrid but will require some in-person / in-office work.
- A background in public relations, marketing, copywriting, or advertising
- A/E/C industry knowledge is preferred.
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is preferred.
- Experience with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related degree and 3 years’ marketing and communications experience. Alternatively, in lieu of a degree, 6 years’ related experience.
- Microsoft Office formatting.
- Ability to work in office
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.