- Rochester, New York
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 26919BR
- United States
Position: Administrative Staff – Rochester, NY
perform administrative and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature, produce a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheets, and screen telephone calls and visitors. They will also be responsible to schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements; route or answer routine inquiries; maintain files, department office supplies and mail; prepare special reports; and gather and summarize data. They may serve as a liaison between office and corporate functions and may be assigned to various functional areas of the company.
- Under minimal supervision, provides administrative support for office or executive level managers
- Independently researches an obtains information for complex reports and special assignments including analyzing data and report preparation
- Assignments generally involve work of a confidential nature requiring extensive knowledge of office, company practices, policies and programs
- Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, correspondence and memoranda
- May coordinate activities across departments or offices
- May handle calendaring, travel arrangements, process expenses/invoices, and coordination of day-to-day activities
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects; participate in pre-task planning; report any safety issues or concerns to management
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
The expected salary range for this position is listed below. The base range may be adjusted based on the specific location of the applicant. Final agreed upon compensation is based upon individual qualifications and experience.
$19.00 - $26.75 per hour
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.