Facilities Market Leader
- Richmond, Virginia
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 20319BR
- United States
and professional areaies engineering, facilities management,required professional/industry registration/certification is desired, but not required. Additional background in staff development and people leadership is a plus.
The Richmond, Virginia office currently has three local Facilities staff, with most work currently performed in owner representation and on site contract administration and expanding our growth, and deepening relationships with the regional offices. Candidate should be versed in the following or show the ability to successfully manage and grow teams that work in the following practices:
- Property Condition Assessments
- Building Enclosure Evaluation (water intrusion and air leakage, roofing failures, structural evaluation, and facades)
- Facility Condition Assessments
- Construction Consulting Services including construction loan monitoring
- Remedial design (roofing, façade and fenestration replacement)
- Building Envelope Performance Verification Testing (including ASTM D4541. E779, E783, E1105, E1186, and other standards as required)
- Other types of building performance investigations
- Building Performance
- Work with traditional service line managers in Environmental, Geotechnical and Materials Testing to grow and expand those service lines in connection with Division and Regional Management.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.