- Plymouth, Minnesota
- Seasonal Worker
- Job ID 25557BR
- United States
This position will conduct field and laboratory testing of concrete, soil, asphalt, and aggregates.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs sampling or testing as directed.
• Provides assistance to other field and/or laboratory personnel
• Transports equipment, specimens or documents to field personnel, laboratory, clients or other offices, and provides physical assistance in equipment set-up.
• Cleans equipment, vehicles and work areas
• Assists other technicians or professional staff on routine tasks
• Will be placed in a progressively increased role of training and responsibility in work assignments.
High school diploma and BS degree in progress in a science or related field (environmental, safety, engineering, chemistry, biology, geology).
This is for a co-op position and the expected length of employment would be from the end of spring semester 2024 until the start of spring semester 2025.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.