Senior Analyst - Retirement Benefits (Hybrid)
- Olathe, Kansas
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 23887BR
- United States
Our vision of “Together, we are best at people” is more than just a slogan - it’s reality! Terracon has been named “Best place to work” numerous times over the past few years and has a culture focused on collaboration, excellence, and growth. To support our employee’s need for work/life balance, we have a hybrid work environment. Come to the office one day a week (perhaps more when needed) to collaborate with peers face to face. The rest of the week, you are free to work from home, if that is your choice. As an employee-owner, you will have the benefit of participating in our success as a shareholder of the company and the opportunity to work with co-workers who are talented, and fun! Terracon’s success can be attributed to valued employees who grow their careers through continual learning and exciting job opportunities. If this is a good fit for what you’re looking for, we invite you to apply.
As the Senior Analyst working with Terracon’s stock and retirement plans, you’ll work with a team who has exposure to leaders throughout the company, as well as our Executive team located in Olathe, Kansas. As a key member of the team, you’ll work on initiatives that leverage your critical thinking skills, and develop ways to optimize how the company’s retirement plans are communicated and managed.
- Lead the day to day administration of the 401(k),ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), and other retirement related benefit programs.
- Create, maintain and update policies and educational materials to support initiatives.
- Ensure all stock transactions are accurately recorded in the tracking software and employee-owner accounts are properly established.
- Interact with employee-owners regarding retirement plan related questions.
- Track and record benefit plan transactions as they occur.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Complete periodic quality reviews of benefits and payroll-related data.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis or reporting as requested.
- Maintain quality standards on all projects.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines, and standards for all projects. Report safety issues or concerns to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Human Resources Management, Business, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years related experience, preferably at least 1 performing analysis and/or administering retirement related benefit programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced experience with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Proficiency with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP functions is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently and prioritize multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate complex information and provide excellent client service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.