- Olathe, Kansas
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 25980BR
- United States
- Ensure the project is completely registered with all necessary information in the project accounting system.
- Insure all contracts, purchase orders, work orders or notice to proceed documents are fully executed and filed in an organized manner within the electronic project folders.
- Attend Project Kickoff and participate in Project Reviews during life cycle of the project.
- Work with Billing Support, Government Compliance, and/or project staff on client invoicing, collections management, as well as assistance on invoicing, coding A/P, time sheet review, and expense report review.
- Establish positive working relationship with Client to ensure timely workflow of project documentation and to ensure positive cashflow through timely invoicing and payment.
- Manage approval process of subcontractor billings and sub-contract compliance.
- Provides support for the PM to update and analyze Estimate to Complete reporting or Earned Value calculations, report exceptions to ensure accurate reporting based on project performance.
- Conduct project review (and required analysis) to identify errors and trends. Responsible for making necessary corrections under direction of Project Manager to ensure accurate reporting by established deadlines.
- Communicate project status as compared to expected project performance, as well as all unapproved work and unanticipated risk to the Project Manager and Director of Operational Finance.
- Participates in project review meetings with key stakeholders including Project Executive, Division Manager, Director of Operational Finance, Office Manager, and Project Manager. Compile the necessary financial documentation for review and discussion.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or finance or related field with a minimum of 4-6 years’ related experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in project accounting or similar field.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.