- Olathe, Kansas
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 25678BR
- United States
Are you looking to be a part of a team that is engaged and valued? Do you have great organizational and communication skills? Have some legal assistance knowledge? Would you like to work for one of the recognized best places to work in Kansas City? Let's talk!
In this hybrid position, you will be a part of our amazing legal department. You will help with legal research, contract administration, litigation support, and document preparation. Responsible for processing confidential correspondence and documentation. Maintain filing systems. Ensure legal documents are properly formatted and proofread. Accurately prepare appropriate legal documents in final form in accordance with rules governing style and format. Maintain and organize contracts and other legal documents.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides general clerical and administrative support to the legal department.
- Assists with filing and maintaining various business licenses.
- Assists with generating and maintaining insurance-related documents.
- Maintains various legal files. This includes filing all required paperwork and segregating and purging files periodically consistent with policy and procedures.
- Performs department mailings and routine communications.
- Creates general legal reports.
- Assists legal personnel with contract audit.
- Coordinates with legal personnel to upload and categorize Master Service Agreements to online database.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year legal administrative experience.
- Paralegal preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.