Communications Strategist *Remote*
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 22716BR
- United States
Responsible for supporting or managing the internal and external communication initiatives of an innovative digital solutions team at an engineering consulting firm. Responsibilities may include content development, branding, public relations, and online media development/management.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
Writing and Content Development
- Works with key subject matter experts and in support of digital solutions to write and refresh content.
- Edits and proofreads different types of communications for various audiences.
- Takes direction on headlines, themes, and creative messaging for various types of communications.
- Acts as a key resource responsible for proofreading various content.
- Plans and develops content strategies that use content as a way of lead generation for digital solutions.
- Works with candidates to prepare and submit award nominations for digital solutions awards and recognition opportunities across the U.S.
- Updates the library of past submissions as new material is developed.
- Works with the digital solutions marketing team to fulfill ad requests and copy.
- Supports Terracon’s digital solutions public relations strategy by putting together press kits and press releases.
- Responsible for various internet marketing activities, including organic search campaign development, search engine optimization, on-page optimization, and performance analysis and reporting
- Manages and updates the content on all of Terracon’s digital solutions online channels.
- Assists with the development of editorial calendars for social media content that is both internal and external.
- Assists manager with gathering data for metrics and reports.
- Use consumer analytics to determine the best way to engage users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads, and measure brand awareness.
- Follows safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, branding or related field and a minimum of three years’ related experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Industry experience preferred.
- InDesign experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
The national standard salary range for this position is $56,300-$78,800. The base range may be adjusted based on the specific location of the applicant. Final agreed upon compensation is based upon individual qualifications and experience.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.