- Olathe, Kansas
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 25995BR
- United States
Responsible for coordinating the accurate and timely billing for an engineering consulting firm.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and non-routine moderately complex billing functions to ensure the proper preparation of accurate and timely bills to customers based on contract terms.
- Processes various billing types ensuring all billing is internally approved and sent to clients on schedule, attaching all necessary backup.
- Responsible for the centralization of national account billing. Communicates the billing services offered to National Account Managers and partners with them to set-up national clients.
- Responsible for auditing complicated, centralized billing for accuracy prior to distribution.
- Research and analyze write-up/write-down differences greater than the set limit for assigned divisions.
- Set up and maintain projects and routine portfolios in job registration system.
- Research and resolve routine and non-routine billing questions and discrepancies following standard operating procedures.
- Answer Help Desk calls relating to billing and resolve billing applications IT and procedural errors for offices.
- Assist with the collections efforts of centralized National Accounts which could include phone calls, emails and letters.
- Provide excellent client service by maintaining a positive and professional attitude as well as positive and cooperative relationship with peers, coordinators and managers, as well as when interacting by phone, email, or in person with internal and external clients.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ accounting related experience.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.