- Midland, Texas
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 25407BR
- United States
Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Participates in conducting safety loss prevention observations (LPO’s). Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Assist in filling out and completing Daily Reports
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- This position is designed to train the individual in the various aspects of becoming a remediation construction team member including equipment maintenance, light and heavy equipment operation, with knowledge of remediation construction activities and technologies and a general knowledge of reading civil plans.
- Trained in duties pertaining to remediation construction services and basic light and some heavy equipment operation.
- Acts as an assistant to the lead operator to help perform routine remediation construction activities.
- May have CDL and drives medium duty trucks and may drive heavy duty trucks with trailers to various job sites. Operates light and heavy some heavy equipment (tiller, skid steer, backhoe, loader, compactor, water truck).
- Willingness to travel throughout west Texas and southeast New Mexico for project related activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 0-2 years of relevant experience or the equivalent in training and related experience.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
- Certification in field of expertise.
- Other national, regional, state, and local environmental related certifications requiring experience and written examination will also be considered if deemed appropriate by the Terracon Department Manager.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.