Senior Marketing Specialist
- Lubbock, Texas
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 24133BR
- United States
Provides proposal generation for offices by maintaining collateral and creating customized content, when appropriate to meet the needs of the project.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an emerging leader in the office.
- Customize SOQs/proposals.
- Assist with graphics, writing, and proofreading.
- Own getting data (pursuits and activities) into CRM and communicates CRM benefits to office teams.
- Generate business intelligence reports from CRM, Business Intelligence (Power BI), ProjectXchange (PxT), and other internal marketing systems.
- Monitor/identify proposal opportunities (lead retrieval sites, Capital Improvement Programs (CIP), Dodge, etc.)
- Create local/regional marketing collateral.
- Prepare interview content.
- Work with office leadership to develop office/regional marketing plan.
- Support office marketing mix (pursuit/proposal development, digital marketing, and brand awareness)
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Maintain quality standards on all projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related degree and 4 years of marketing and communications experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign).
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Adept at working well with various types of personalities and work styles.
- Strong understanding of go/no-go process.
- Participation in mentoring; attend and participate in relevant industry workshops.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM)
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.