Administrative Staff I
- Lodi, California
- Part Time, Less than 30 hrs/wk
- Job ID 22223BR
- United States
Performs administrative and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature. Produces a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheets. Screens telephone calls and visitors. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. Routes or answers routine inquiries. Maintains files, department office supplies and mail. Prepares special reports. Gathers and summarizes data. May serve as a liaison between office and corporate functions. May be assigned to various functional areas of the company.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, provides general administrative support to a department and/or group of professionals of a basic and routine nature.
- Screens calls and forwards messages. Greets visitors and informs office staff of arrival.
- Type correspondence, documents and spreadsheets. May input data into databases.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures.
- Maintains files of correspondence, reports, records and contracts.
- Opens, sorts and routes mail to the appropriate persons.
- Makes copies and files various documents.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Limited experience performing office support activities required.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
- This is a Part-time position but can potentially lead to Full-time
- Must be available to work between the hours of 10am to 3pm
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.