- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 26791BR
- United States
Are you an organized person who enjoys a fast-paced work environment? If so, this is the job for you!
Terracon has an opportunity for an administrative position in our Lincoln, NE office. In this position, you will interact with both our office and field personnel. This is a fast-paced position which requires multitasking use of phone, email and text communication with a variety of personnel. Duties will include office administration, assistance with finalizing documents, limited accounting, and scheduling of field staff.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
• Duties as assigned including in assisting in reporting, filing, printing and invoicing.
• Plan, schedule and dispatch technicians to project sites based on technician skill set, certifications, location, project and priority.
• Provide client with up-to-date information regarding the company’s ability to meet expected project timelines, client needs and project status.
• Follows safety rules and practices and other safety requirements for all projects. Performs pre-task planning prior to executing work. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience or the equivalent in training and related experience
• Experience with computer use and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Google Maps and Excel
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to learn new software quickly
• Construction administrative background with understanding of building and construction terminology.
• Customer Service experience/background
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.