Client Success Specialist II - Remote
- Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 21337BR
- United States
Pivvot is an innovative SaaS platform that streamlines siting, suitability analysis and permitting for energy projects by highlighting where possibility exists and eliminating sites with fatal flaws even earlier. Pivvot is now proudly a Terracon company.
This is a remote position that will be responsible for ensuring a successful client experience from initial onboarding and set-up, assisting with technical issues, and ongoing client meetings. Also responsible for troubleshooting system tickets and collaborating with technical team on bug fixes.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and initiate new client set-up, access and implementation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve moderate to complex technical issues reported by clients and other team members through phone, chat and ticket channels.
- Utilize the Pivvot platform and GIS programs to Identify bugs, reproduce, report and escalate issues to assist with fix/test; verify fix versions.
- Provide ideas and assist with the creation of documentation and training materials for external and internal support center content.
- Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to ensure continued success and value realization with PIVVOT.
- Be familiar with products, offerings and integrations.
- Onboard and educate new clients on product features and functionality; set up goals the client wishes to accomplish with the product and set them up for success.
- Collaborate with technical teams to troubleshoot client problems, improve processes and ensure client satisfaction by providing feedback to internal partners and translating business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist with and deliver online product demonstrations.
- Monitor and facilitate the client’s adoption of PIVVOT features and functionality while providing PIVVOT with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Have a moderate level of technical competency of all PIVVOT products and be able to answer technical questions presented by clients.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ related experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 7 years’ related experience.
- Proven competency with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) concepts and platforms, preferably QGIS or ArcGIS.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
COVID-19 Safety Response
Committed to Our Employee Safety!
Terracon is passionate about your safety before, during, and after the COVID-19 pandemic. As Terracon continues to move forward and grow through this time, we are continuing to take every precaution to ensure the safety of our employee-owners. If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then Terracon is the company for you!
Our goal has not changed. For Terracon, our guiding principle has been and will continue to be the safety of our employee-owners. It’s that simple. We want our employees to be able to work safely in every situation and go home safely each night. As we continue our vision of being “Best at People,” here are some of the things Terracon is doing to safeguard every employee-owner:
- On-going communication with ALL employee-owners on a dedicated COVID Response page, and a portal for their families to have access to resources as well
- Requiring specific COVID-19 Pre-Task Safety Planning Protocols for all tasks and projects
- Empowering employees to speak up and say “no” to working in unsafe conditions
- Providing an additional 40 hours of sick leave to anyone impacted by COVID-19, including those impacted by daycare and school closures
- Ensuring proper PPE and sanitation on all project sites by providing field employee-owners with mobile hand washing stations and supplies, masks, and sanitizing kits
- Utilizing technology for more remote work opportunities and innovation using everything from video conferencing to drones
- Following all CDC guidelines including social distancing on job sites, in offices, and in our labs
If your passion lies in working with a company that truly cares for your safety, and if you’re interested in belonging to a 100% employee-owned organization that will help you grow and quickly progress in your career, consider Terracon and apply today!