- Kennesaw, Georgia
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 25341BR
- United States
Provides proposal generation for offices by maintaining collateral and creating customized content, when appropriate to meet the needs of the project.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read, understand and respond to project and client specific SOQ/proposals by creating SOQ proposals.
- Write new pieces and edit resumes, project descriptions and management plans of proposals to support the specific message.
- Research and gather information for proposals and presentations to include resumes, forms, etc. and format and edit content, or rewrite as necessary to meet the needs of the project.
- Use Pursuit Project Plans to organize information, deadlines, and action items for office pursuit teams.
- Perform outside market research activities on client and project pursuits to deliver new information to the team to increase knowledge and win strategy.
- Organize and maintains a content library of resumes, project descriptions, photographs, standard narratives, and submitted SOQs/proposals.
- Organize events and trade shows.
- Provide data entry for CRM and vendor forms.
- Update resumes and project capsules.
- Assist with proofreading, edits, and formatting.
- Maintain registrations, licenses, and memberships.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Maintain quality standards on all projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related degree and 2 years of marketing and communications experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, 6 years of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign).
- Strong time management and understanding of A/E/C industry.
- Attention to detail and provide quality work.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Understand basic marketing principles.
- Understand project lifecycle.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM)
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.