- Kennesaw, Georgia
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 22403BR
- United States
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
Marketing Strategy, Capture Planning, and Pursuit Development
- Facilitates the development of an annual client development plan for the office in partnership with the office manager or client development manager.
- Understands the Pursuit Process and is able to lead a meeting, assign action items, and collaborate with team members on pursuit strategy.
- Works in a strategist role for major project and client pursuits, and can facilitate the strategy, messaging, and action items necessary to align a team to win.
- Develops the messaging and “brand line” for strategic collateral materials for pursuits. Individual can work with Corporate Marketing for graphic design assistance.
- Leads the proposal strategy and assigns appropriate resources to develop the proposal.
- Develops, writes, and edits strategic communications (digital and print) for specific pursuit efforts.
- Coach’s presentation teams for shortlist interviews.
- Coordinates marketing meetings within the office to review progress of the client development plan and any marketing initiatives.
- Leads and develops an integrated marketing plan for the office that is aligned with the national marketing plan that Corporate Marketing and Communications is driving.
- Assists in the planning and tracking of annual marketing spend.
- Determines annual marketing budget with office manager and/or client development manager.
- Manages trade show events; including space requirements and shipment of booth set-up and sales materials.
- Leads direct mail and promotional efforts.
- Ensures that Terracon’s brand standards are adhered to in all marketing and communications materials, including jobsite and office signage.
- Depending on the size of the office, may manage other marketing or administrative staff.
- Assists with executing qualitative and quantitative customer research studies.
- Collects accurate research data for use in marketing materials and pursuits.
- Develops, manages and presents accurate market share reports and presents sales personnel with opportunities regarding market trends, portfolio gaps and product opportunities.
- Monitors and tracks competitive activity and market trends in industry trade publications and other outlets (such as newsletters) and provides timely reports.
- Develop understanding and be aware of project-related risk. Be familiar with what could go wrong on a project and how to protect the Company. Be familiar with company risk policies.
- Lead safety efforts for team and ensure team follows safety rules and guidelines. Responsible for creating and modeling a safe work environment; demonstrates safety practices. Promotes pre-task planning for all projects.
- Promote continuous quality monitoring and improvement on projects. Monitor quality standards and practices. Engage APRs on projects at their onset.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, branding or related degree and 10 years’ related industry experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 14 years’ related experience.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.