- Concord, California
- Part Time, Less than 30 hrs/wk
- Job ID 25247BR
- United States
- Review field documentation prepared by technical staff for completeness
- Review laboratory reports and chains of custody documentation for accuracy and potential data gaps
- Organization pre-project and post-field data
- Manipulate laboratory EDD files for development of report tables
- Communicate with technical staff to resolve incomplete data and resolve data errors
- Submit deliverables to clients through various platforms
- Assist with maintenance of project milestones
- AutoCAD experience desired not required
The expected salary range for this position is listed below. The base range may be adjusted based on the specific location of the applicant. Final agreed upon compensation is based upon individual qualifications and experience.
$31.75 - $44.50 per hour
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.