Marketing Specialist - Cincinnati Tri-State Area
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Regular, Full Time
- Job ID 25168BR
- United States
Position: Marketing Specialist – Cincinnati, OH Tri-State Area
TERRACON SUCCESS STARTS WITH YOU!
We are looking for a resourceful, passionate, dedicated marketing professional to help support our Eastern Midwest Division (OH, MI, IN, KY, WV) marketing team! You will have the opportunity to
collaborate with outstanding and talented coworkers in order to generate proposals, maintain marketing collateral, and create customized content. Your passion for marketing and teamwork will not go unnoticed and will be rewarded through recognition bonuses, excellent compensation, and competitive benefits.
Terracon employee-owners are on a journey together, bringing our talents, our camaraderie, and our curiosity to bravely explore and discover new and better solutions to overcome client challenges. The Marketing Specialist candidate will be an integral part of a company committed to delivering success to our clients and to Terracon but also to you and other employee-owners through our values of Caring, Courage, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, and Prosperity. Ranked 21st in Engineering News-Record’s 2022 list of the Top 500 Design Firms, Terracon is an exciting, fun place to work and grow professionally!
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
- Read, understand, and respond to project and client specific requests by creating SOQ proposals
- Write new pieces and edit resumes, project descriptions, and management plans of proposals to support the specific message
- Research and gather information for proposals and presentations to include resumes, forms, etc. and format and edit content, or rewrite as necessary to meet the needs of the project
- Use Pursuit Project Plans to organize information, deadlines, and action items for office pursuit teams
- Perform outside market research activities on client and project pursuits to deliver new information to the team to increase knowledge and win strategy
- Organize and maintain a content library of resumes, project descriptions, photographs, standard narratives, and submitted SOQ/proposals
- Organize events and trade shows
- Provide data entry for CRM and vendor forms
- Update resumes and project capsules
- Assist with proofreading, edits, and formatting
- Maintain registrations, licenses, and memberships
- Maintain quality standards on all projects
- Follow safety rules, guidelines, and standards for all projects; participate in pre-task planning; report any safety issues or concerns to management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or related degree
- 2 years of marketing and/or communications experience; in lieu of a degree, 6 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- Experience in and understanding of A/E/C industry
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and provide quality work
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Understand basic marketing principles
- Understand project lifecycle
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) certification
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned multidiscipline consulting firm comprised of more than 6,000 curious minds focused on solving engineering and technical challenges from more than 175 locations nationwide. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon’s growth is due to our talented employee-owners exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.